Dalton Wittenberg Whitlist app

What is your name? Dalton W.

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
DirtRacer13W#0412

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2007-06-13

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) What makes me different is that I have compassion, dedication, skill, experience, professionality, and maturity that will be able to help me as a member of the community. I give my best 100% all the time and I dont give up till the job is done. I will make sure that I wont let you guys down, and that I will get the job done for you guys. I will even help out as much as I can with the branch.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because as I stated before, I have experience, I have the needed skill, I am mature, and I am professional all the time and I wont let you guys down. I will be able to set the perfect example as a member of the server, and I will do my absolute best to help the server reach it’s absolute best and help people understand that it is a community that is worth staying in.

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”: No one

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?
Yes

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
I will bring dedication, respect, commitment, and professionalism and lots more

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
NONE

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?
Be respectful, civil, and welcoming.
1.2 No inappropriate or unsafe content.
1.3 Do not misuse or spam in any of the channels.
1.4 Do not join the server to promote your content.
1.5 Any content that is NSFW is not allowed under any circumstances.
1.6 Do not buy/sell/trade/give away anything.
1.7 Do not use the server as a dating server.

What is our Golden Rule?
COMMON SENSE

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?

NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
Absolutely no using banned words
N-Word [Hard R]
No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
No Blackmailing/Using information for your Benefit (This creates a Toxic Environment.) This is a ZERO tolerance Rule
Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
Do not disrespect the dead
Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
Absolutely no Erotic Roleplay (ERP)
(This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule)
Absolutely No Mod Menus

1. If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
    Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
    Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) It is where u guys wont put up with it and it will either lead to a ban or a kick

I want to join the Marines for my branch

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A