D. Brown's Form Submission

Name: D. Brown

Discord Name: Adaptor

Discord ID: 726891201378385941

DOB: 9/29/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Well many things make me different than others that may apply! The first thing that makes me different from others is my unique style of rp! No matter what if its a PMC or USMC or RU I find ways to do passive and more chill stuff like recon / intel gathering POW interrogations all of that good stuff! Another thing that makes me different is my past leadership skills and what I do when I am in a leadership position. I just left a different big millsim called operation blackout and I was the General of USMC and made many good changed to make rp better such as more barracks / armory rp. There is so much more!

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 120

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me for whitelist for many reasons! First off I will bring some of the best rp you will ever see as I have a lot of good ideas. Another reason y’all should pick me is I have a lot of past history in Massive milsims. Lastly you should pick me because I will put time into the server!

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 61

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: YES SIR :saluting_face:

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring many skills such as my combat and recon skills I also am an good leader and can give and take orders.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes I ran it in a different server

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. no doxing
8. No discrimination
13. No contesting punishments
17. Do not ask when your app will be reviewed
20. Do not disrespect active service members
24. Dont argue in discord chats/vcs
31. No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Don’t break rules

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Executive Staff Approved in VC.