Crimson Dallas whitelist application

What is your name? dallas g

What is your name in Discord Crimson Dallas
What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you? 15

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow (02-03-2009)

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
well, I come from a military background, and I know a shit ton of military knowledge and I know how to work as a team, and I know how to be sneaky in nighttime ops and I know how to fly low under the enemy radar.
Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I’m a good tank driver I’m a good pilot and I’m a good sharpshooter and I know how to handle night missions.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord)
US ARMY

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
flying driving shooting and sneakiness

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so, what? (If none, write NONE) None
What is our Golden Rule?
use common sense.
What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
4. no advertising other fivem servers. 9. no drama/spreading rumors.
11. no chat spam in game and in discord. 13. no contesting punishments given by staff. 23. no faction bashing. 32.you must adhere to the discord username policy.
What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?
4. do not contest staff punishments. 6.tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless troops are armed with explosive devices. 11. no sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne. 13. no breaking vehicle limits. 20.no using rpg’s to kill ground troops. 25. you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of the weapons.
What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, do not copy and paste)
if any of the tolerance rules are, members may be banned by staff members at any time without said warning. breaking such rules may be detrimental to the community and could cause harm. zero tolerance rules a literal to their punishments.
Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
I do

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Did not meet word minimum.

Additional Comments
N/A