Constablekobe's Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Kobe Adams

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Constable Kobe

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2007-29-3

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I was inspired to apply because I want make a positive impact in people’s lives, which I believe can be effectively done by defending the country and protecting those in it. I am also inspired by the sense of community in the current team, and I want to be a part of that.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

I can bring effective communication and problem solving skills, a cool temperament, a good attitude and sense of humour, but most importantly professionalism and experience.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

effective communication and problem solving skills, great teamwork and much more.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Many Milsims such as Arma in some large groups, Squad, roblox milsims and a few fivem milsims.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No doxing anyone, No racism or vulgar language, No contesting punishments given by staff, Do not ask about your application, Do not disrespect those who have served/serving, Do not argue in discord chats, No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

Do not use any vulgar/ racist/discrimination against anyone.

Denial Decision:

Denied

Reason for Denial:

Unfortunately, the applicant did not meet the specified criteria outlined in the application process. The responses provided did not sufficiently demonstrate a clear understanding of the requirements, and there were gaps in the information provided.

Additional Comments:

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied at this time. If you have any questions or would like further clarification on the decision, feel free to reach out to us. We appreciate your interest and encourage you to consider reapplying after addressing the identified areas. Thank you for your understanding.