Cole White's Form Submission

Name: Cole White

Discord Name: r4mpag3.

Discord ID: 1022859563319435375

DOB: 10/01/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different from some applicants may be that I have about 2 years of RP experience on GTA 5. I am also a firefighter in real life so i have been in situations other applicants have not been in. Due to my record in the fire service, I have experience in life-or-death situations where ive put myself first to help others, Due to this fact I have exceptionally well decision making skills under pressure.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 76

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think you should consider me because I have RP experience and I am a firefighter in real life, as stated before I’ve been in life-or-death situations that required me to make decisions in a mmoment’snotice. These are somereasons why I think you should choose me over some other applicants.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 50

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Affirmative

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC (Marines)

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring determination and great decision making skills!

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxxing (NO tolerance)
No racism
No contesting punishments
Do not ask when your application will be accepted
Do not disrespect active duty/ veterans
Do not argue in chats
No mods menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any zero tolerance rules are broken I may be banned at any time without a warning

Accepted

Good understanding of the rules and claims to have experience.