Cole Tournay's Form Submission

Name: Cole Tournay

Discord Name: ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž#4450

Discord ID: 1099483109507997696

DOB: 2008-04-26

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different from others is that I have pride in dedication for all I do. I make sure everything is professional, understood, and done properly. I love having fun, but I do take a lot of things seriously. I make sure to follow every rule that is set and stoned and work my way up in ranks through hard work. I am active everyday, all day, and will make sure to join a decent amount of trainings and operations. I love milsim servers and love playing the servers. I donโ€™t just join because Iโ€™m bored I join to have fun and to be professional. I am very mature for only being 15 years old and will not good around much. I think I will be a great addition to the server.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): {{#with (split [c4c9fc522e289400a969c8a4822b15f2a].[What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)] " ")}}
{{#length (filter . (fn (value) (ne value โ€œโ€)))}}
{{this}}
{{/length}}
{{/with}}

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because of my dedication, activity, skill, personality, professionalism, maturity, and my responsibility. I found this server on FiveM and joined the discord, and netless to say I love what I have seen. I will put forth hard work and so much dedication in this server to make sure that others and I have the best possible milsim experience. I havenโ€™t been in milsim servers in a decent amount of time and I would love to get back active. I wont bring any bullshit into the server, I will only bring my experience and skill. I want to be apart of this community and have a great time.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I have been a marine in many other server before, so I know what Iโ€™m in for. I have much skill in shooting, communication, training, and combat. I will use all of these skills in the USMC and take down whatever enemies we have to face. I have much experience in USMC and Iโ€™m looking forward to join the USMC IRL as soon as Iโ€™m 18. Small things I can bring, but I can defiantly make a difference.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write โ€œNONEโ€:: Yes. In every milsim server I have been apart of I have always chosen USMC. The highest rank I have been is a master sergeant, but Iโ€™ve been doing milsim for about a year now.

What is our Golden Rule?: Have common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No doxxing. 8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames. 13. No arguing or contesting bans from staff. 17. Donโ€™t ask about your app. 20. do not disrespect anybody that has served or serving. 24. Do not argue in the discord channels. 31. No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is what you guys use to stop anything from being said or done. It is set and stoned and it makes sure that no one breaks it or else they will suffer server consequences

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A