Colby R. Whitelist Application #2

What is your name?
Colby R.

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
url#1001

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
01/01/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
Having experienced failure pushes you to go after your dreams. It teaches you to keep trying and trying until you get it right.
This is what eventually leads to success. Like Winston Churchill once said, success is moving from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
My ways to help me out with my mistakes are Stay humble. When you’re doing well in life, it feels like nothing can stop you. …
Learn from your mistakes. It’s almost impossible to find a story of success that doesn’t have a trail of mistakes beside it Embrace Change Filter Your Ideas And that’s my opinion on how making mistakes is always okay we are all human and we all are not perfect, and these are how I learn from them and when I do make a mistake these make me wanna do better and make me compliant my goals.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
One of the most realistic skills I can bring into the community, or the department is to roleplay is that I can bring better roleplay and skills into the community I can make roleplay better and make people feel good about how I roleplay, and I can benefit better scenes and the community will love my roleplay skills and my realism and they community will love me.
I Have Great Training from Midwest Roleplay I Can utilize what they use over here and make MPD a Better Department Overall.
I have been roleplaying now for 5 years starting off from PS4 role playing and I can tell that the community and members will enjoy me here in the community

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes
What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
FOG
What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
The skills I can bring is communication, bravery, professionalism, Sctively participating in scenes and I can also actively be online

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
Rule 7: no doxxing anyone
Rule 8: no Racism/biogated/sexist/vulgar usernames
Rule 13: no contesting punishments given by staff
Rule 17: do not ask when your whitelist
Rule 20:do not disrespect those who are served /serving
Rule24: do not argue in discord channels/chats
Rule31: NO MOD MENUS

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Zero tolerance policy is put in place to protect discord members and Roleplay members from possible harmful links/photos etc that can put them in danger it is put in place also to protect the server and everybody in it

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Failure to follow the requirements of a verbal interview

Additional Comments

DO NOT SUBMIT ANOTHER APPLICATION OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR USING AI FOR YOUR ANSWERS