Codys Whitelist application

What is your name?
Dimitri Kalashnikov

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Commander Cody#2315

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
11/16/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
Some things that make me different are my capabilities such as i am a fast thinking not getting stressed easily and I have lots of respect for my higher ups and the people below me I am planning on going to the Danish National Guar when i turn like 18 or 20 years old and i have playd a lot of milsims before like United Nations RP, United RP, Miltech RP and Streets of Fallujah Roleplay

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because I would be a good attribute to the server by roleplaying constantly and being a good sport even if I die I don’t get mad and just rage quit i can keep professionalism and I am capable of many things evan do i have some disabilities like dyslexia that i have

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
PMC/Wagner

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring, great teamwork, good thinking and I listen to the others around me as well

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
None

What is our Golden Rule?
use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No doxxing, No racism, No contesting staff punishments, Don’t ask about application, Do not disrespect, DO not argue, No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
A zero tolerance policy is a set in place so nothing bad goes wrong and if these are to ever be broken a great punishment is to befall that person.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A