Clays whitelist application

What is your name? Clay

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) nano7126

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 691723783148535829

How old are you? 18

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY) 08/12/2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) ia have plenty experience in all sorts of different milsims played 100s of hours arma also a lot of fivem so i know how to act serieus when needed and know how to follow rules and regulations as stated

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) ill do my best to act and behave according to what the servers expectations are and will rp to the best of my ability, im also very active when im home from work

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord) CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining? knowledge and some real life strats

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE) none

What is our Golden Rule? common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
No advertising/ No drama/ spreading rumors/No chat spam./No contesting punishment given by staff/No faction bashing/you must adhere to the discord name policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?
do not contest staff punishments/tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless they are armed with explosive devices/No sniping airplanes pilots out off cockpit
/no breaking vehicle limits/ no using rpg’s to kill ground troops /you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weight of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) No doxxing or booting or whatever at all (behave like a normal person)

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? yeah

Your whitelist has been accepted.