Carter Waugh's Form Submission

Name: Carter Waugh

Discord Name: qui420

Discord ID: 826611952393519155

DOB: 23-01-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have been in Multiple Milsim RP servers as well LEO/Civ RP servers. I am very respectful and professinal, I have over 1000+ Hours on FiveM so I am very experienced and aware. I can bring whole new RP to server and keep things active and going! I love Milsim RP and am a insanley good pilot getting CWO in another Milsim Server. My knowledge when it comes to Military is pretty good and I know a lot of stuff about CAF (Canadian Armed Forces).

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 85

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I am Very good at Piloting, Marksmen and could benefit my possible faction a lot with the skills ive learnt over playing Milsim for over 3 years. I have achived High Ranking in other Milsim servers which means I could be Trusted. With the experience I have I think I could be a huge benefit to a faction and the server!!

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 61

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I have great teamwork skills as well piloting (CAS, Helicopters), Very good Marksmen, Know Medical from Scripts like ACE from arma 3. I am very Professinal and Respectful to all players in the server no matter the faction out of RP! I have Tons of experience with the CAF as I am Canadian and almost a reserve in the CAF.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): CAF is a Huge assist to the UN Peacekeepers and have been Rewared Several Times by UN, CAF has 3 branches (Royal Candian Airforce, Royal Candian Army, Royal Canadian Navy).

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense!

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No Adverstisng other FiveM servers, No Drama/Spreading Rumours, No Chat Spam, No Consesting Punishments Given By Staff, No Faction Bashing, You Must adhere to the Discord Username Policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do Not Contest Staff Punishments, Tanks Cannot use the main cannon on ground Troops unless There armed with Explosive Devices, No sniping Aircraft Pilots out the plane when its airborne (Only Helicopter Pilots), No breaking Vehicle Limits, No using RPG to kill Ground Troops, I must Have a realistic Loadout!!

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you have broken any Zero Tolerance Policy rule you can be banned by Staff anytime without a warning!!

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Of course!

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A