Callum Brown's Form Submission

Name: Callum Brown

Discord Name: vccxyy

Discord ID: 613781168151592960

DOB: 15-07-2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Im scottish and I am 18 nearly 19, I don’t really do much other than work, drink and watch the football. I also play a lot of milsim on games as I always wanted to join the Armed Forces but I am medically not able to do. A few months back I seen a tik tok on a fivem milsim when I tried to join the sever was closed so I came here to get a milsim fivem experience. I am respectful and some may call my accent funny, which I take as a compliment. At the end of the day Im just a regular guy coming here to have some fun in a serious sense.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 118

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have a lot of Milsim experince on fivem and multiple other games, including arma 3, arma refoger, DayZ (modded) and DCS. I enjoy fivem and milsim too so I thought I would try Fivem Milsim. I pretty much bought a PC for this exact reason, due to me playing a lot of milsim I have a good sense of RP as well as military
knowledge. I am also respectful in all instances to other people.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 76

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I have good military knowledge, as well as me being quick under pressure and composed. I am respectful to others even when they may be a lower ranking person than me. I am not a power hungry Individual and I work well with others instead of going off and doing my own thing.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): yes

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No advertising other fivem serves, No drama/spreading rumours, No chat spam, No contesting punishments given by staff, No faction Bashing and A. no custom text such as Cyrillic or special characters B. You must always have formatted name unless you are not in a faction.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not contest staff punishments, Tanks can not use main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive device, No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne, No breaking vehicle limits, No using RPGs to kill ground troops and You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect weights of weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any zero tolerance rules are broken you could be banned with zero warning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Accepted.

Claims experience and knowledge, and a good understanding of the rules.