Cadens app to operation freedom storm milsim

What is your name?

caden

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)

caden

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)

04/13/10
What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am better at taking orders from a person of superiority. I can handle myself in very demanding times. I have the ability to drive all types of vehicles including boats, cars, trucks, and SUVs. plus operate all types of guns in any manner, at any time in any place with anybody. I can be very helpful to my fellow faction members in my platoon. plus being able to do physically demanding jobs with ease.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

I have past experience in swat and the police force. I can handle myself while in a stressful situation. I know my way around a vehicle, a motorboat, and guns of most sizes. I can take orders from a superior without hesitation and help fellow members of my faction.

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”:

NO ONE

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

yes

If you are caught using anything or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?

yes

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?

I have about 9 months in the police force. I have about 2 months in swat. and I have my boaters license so I could drive a boat.
Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

“NONE”:

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?

Do not use any blacklisted vehicles.
Use common sense.
No offensive language.
No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames.
Absolutely No Mod Menus.

What is our Golden Rule?

use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?
Do not use the server as a dating server.
The primary speaking language is English.
No spamming.
Do not ping for no reason.
No alt accounts.
Do not advertise without permission.
Do not mic spam.
Do not record voice channel conversations.
Do not talk about hacking or cheating.
Use the right channels.
Only use English.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

Don’t be dumb follow the rules and you will be fine.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A