Caden Thomas's Form Submission

Name: Caden Thomas

Discord Name: Caden Thomas

Discord ID: 1104857334544601231

DOB: 24-03-2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): There are a lot of things that make me different than other people. I have lots of fiveM experience and i know how to role play good. I also play Arma 3 a lot and I have Leo experience. I do not troll and i have very good decision making skills. Another thing that makes me different is that I am really good at fiveM combat. Thats why i am different than other people.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 78

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider accepting me into the server because I am very experienced in fiveM Role Play. Another Reason you should consider accepting into the server me is because i used to play alot of arma 3 back in my day. Also I have a lot of free time so I can attend all the operations.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 58

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I have a lot of knowledge of the gta map and it can help the faction in many ways.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4-No advertising other FiveM servers
9-No drama / spreading rumors
11-spam chat No
13-No contesting punishments given by Staff
23-No Faction Bashing
32-you must arhere to the Discor user name policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4-Do not contest Staff Punishments
6-Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are
armed with explosive devices
11-No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airbome.
a You can only snipe at helicopter pilots
13-No breaking vehicle limits
20-no using rpg to kill ground troops
23-You must RP everything, you must always RP at every chance you get.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy keeps all the server people safe

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

1: Did not state rule 25 & 4.
2: Failure to state what our Zero Tolerance Policy IS
3: Failed to state Discord Name

Additional Comments:
N/A