Brady's Form Submission

Name: Brady

Discord Name: lime_juice_2

Discord ID: 1224837291596316709

DOB: 07-22-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’m old enough to be mature and have common sense unlike many people. I have played on a bunch of fivem servers in the past including milsim ones. I also have a lot of experience flying which is gonna be necessary in the branch I apply for. I also learn things very quickly and even though I haven’t played fivem in a little while I can adjust very fast. I also have a pretty decent knowledge and understanding of how the branches work and even for the things I don’t know I end up learning because its actually interesting.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 100

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because a few reasons. The main being the experience I have, I have been in a few fivem milsim servers and in a couple of branches as well as many different MOS’s and ranks. I also will be pretty active in whatever branch I join. And another reason is I have pretty decent piloting skills in fivem or at least I used to so I should be a good asset to any branch.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 78

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian armed forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Leadership skills, ability to work in team, general fivem skill, common sense.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Very minimal

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4: no advertising other servers
9 No drama / spreading rumors
11: No spamming chat
13: No contesting arguments (open ticket)
23: Use appropaite discord channels
32: Follow discord username format

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4: Dont contest punishments
6: Tanks cant use main cannon on ground troops unless they are armed with explosive device.
11: No sniping fixed wing pilots out of cockpit while airborne
13: No breaking vehicle limits
20: No using RPG on ground troops
25: Use a realistic loadout (dont carry a bunch of heavy guns at same time)

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Any rule that you can get banned for right away without warning. Generally if what your doing is causing harm to the server.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I agree to follow them.

Your whitelist Application has been accepted