Brads Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Brad

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Metr0#7324

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
23/03/07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I have over 2k hours of experience in fivem rp, and 1.5k of them being in milsim rp.
I am very mature for my age and know when I’m wrong unlike most people who do rp. I’m Irish which makes me different Ig, you don’t really come across a lot of Irish people. I like to make rp fun and serious at the same time which alot of people don’t and I find it makes the rp very boring

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
Have over 1.5k hours of experience in milsim rp, I have climbed up to very high ranks, my highest being capt for usmc. I have alot of experience in every faction on milsim servers so know how to rp as opfor or allies. and because of my experience of being high command I’m good at hosting trainings and doing basic stuff as HC

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes.
What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Ik it says us airforce is on hold but I’d really like that, and if not then marines.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
For aviation I was 01 back in bgrp, I have a lot of experience doing trainings, tricks, dogfights etc… I’m also very good at PID’ing which is a skill for both I guess. For marines, I used to be HC of them, I held hundreds of trainings and throughout my time never got a strike or even a warning. I know how nearly all the MOS’s work and also have hosted many MOS trainings.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: Over 600hrs in airforce and the rest of the 900 in other factions with roughly 400 in marines.

What is our Golden Rule?
use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No doxxing, No racism, No contesting staff punishments, Don’t ask about application, Do not disrespect, DO not argue, No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Zero tolerance is a set of rules placed to keep things in order and if broken you can expect the highest of punishments to be put apon said person

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A