Bonana's application

What is your name?
Bonana

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
bonana.

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2007-10-19

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I believe I can help out in the community in such as event’s or just genuine scenarios as I consider myself to be quite good at RP’ing. I think I could also commit to the server and grow as a person as I do wish for this server to grow because it looks to have alot of potential. I used to be a moderator for a server that a few of this server’s members used to play as such as Sanojoen#7575, Devann#4990, rankiner. I was also a faction leader on that server if it helps.
Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
As I wrote above I used to be a faction leader for a server called “Altis Military Roleplay” which could help you understand my “Leadership” skills I suppose. I would also like to consider myself to be quite good at PVP and roleplaying I have 1,464 hours on Fivem as of writing this application too.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
The Russian Federation.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I wrote abit in the “Why should we consider you?” Section in this application which explains alot about the skills I can bring to this Faction. But to sum it upp I have some good leadership skills along with alot of PVP and RP experience.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes, well I have been inside it on another server and know the basics and abit more then that. I know alot about the weapons and vehicles they use in it.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No Dedossing anybody, No racism, No contesting of punishment outside of tickets, Do not ask when your whitelist application gets read, Do not disrespect any current or previous people who have served in the military, Do not argue in any discord channels/ Chats, No exploits / mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

You cannot use any slurs or racist comments in any way. And you should pretty much only use common sense.

Mr. Bonana. Your Faction Application has been, accepted. Please wait for a member of the staff team to approve this. I wish you welcome. And best luck! See ya soon! :blush:

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A