Blake Marlboro's Form Submission

Name: Blake Marlboro

Discord Name: coulsauce

Discord ID: 1157302757183725638

DOB: 12/11/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am ambitious, resilient and hard working i listen to what i am told and i am a very quick learner, i pick up on things quickly learning something new has never been hard for me therefor thats makes me different to other people, i also aspire to be apart of the military so i will put all my effort into this server, this means that i will be active most days and i will be a great asset to any faction.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 82

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): as i said above, i am very ambitious and resilient which means i will put my mind to this server, i enjoy servers like these because its always been a dream of mine to be apart of the military, i am very good with a team, great with people i have just met so i would get along with anyone, i am great with guns and know the basics of stealth and doing missions

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 74

What faction are you applying for?: US Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: i have been in other milsims before so i can bring stealth, i am good with following through with missions, so anything that gets put onto the table will be done within the day, i am skilled with aim and know the ins and outs of the GTA V map which will give the faction i am in a great advantage because i will get there alot faster.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. No advertising other fivem servers, 9. No drama/spreading rumours( results in removal from the community), 11. No chat spam ( More than 3 message in game and in discord), 13. no contesting punishments given by staff(open a ticket fore appeal or clarification), 23. No faction bashing (limited RP Bashing during certain situations is allowed), 32. You must adhere to the discord username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4.do not consent staff punishments 6.Tanks can not use the main canon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices 11.no sniping the airplane pilots out of the cockpits while the aircraft is airborne 13.no breaking vehicle limits 20.no using RPGS to kill ground troops 25.you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights if weapons. for example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR. These are all heavy weapons that must be respected same thing with the RPGS, the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably wont have grenades or a bunch of other guns. you also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. this also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Zero Tolerance Policy is when a rule that has been put in place and someone breaks this rule that person will be banned without warning and the ban can not be justified.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a good addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A