BK's Form Submission

Name: BK

Discord Name: BK24K

Discord ID: bk24k

DOB: 07/07/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I generally enjoy playing milsims and I usually play ARMA III on my pastime when I am ethier off from work or house chores. I believe what makes me different is my sense of character and my demeanor. I believe I can bring some fun to the roleplay sessions with my sense of play and intentions with the community. I tend to miss most of my shots to get the most out of any situation and have more longer and fun firefights.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 82

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think I should be put into consideration because the community project leaders can balance out the teams a little bit more by adding me to the equation. And I like to try to change my voice depending on the character I play. I have a little experience with milsims from ARMA III and Warzone RP (another GTA milsim). Like I’ve said I like to miss my shots to get the most out of the roleplay and with firefights.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I agree.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Russian Federation

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can be the perfect soldier and follow through with commands and orders from higher ups. I don’t like to complain. I am very active although I might not be able to join sessions certain days but I will try to keep up with SSUs. I also saw that there were less CSTO members than NATO, so I thought it would be a good idea to join CSTO so I can balance out teams a bit.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE.

What is our Golden Rule?: Using common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. Do not DOX anyone.
8. No racist, bigoted, sexist, and vulgar usernames.
13. No contesting punishments given by Staff.
17. Don’t ask when your whitelist app will be accepted.
20. Do not disrespect anyone who is serving or that have served.
24. Don’t argue in discord channels.
31. No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I understand the faction vehicle limits.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The “Zero Tolerance Policy” is taken very seriously and if any of them are broken it can cause harm to the community and other members experiences. If a “Zero Tolerance Rule” is broken the person who broke the rule will immediately get banned without any hesitation or talks with staff.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Great Answer on Tolerance Policy!