Ben Hamilton 's Form Submission

Name: Ben Hamilton

Discord Name: bexie_

Discord ID: 692341505741815893

DOB: 24/05/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have learned to deal with certain scenarios in different ways totaling an enjoyable time for all parties. I also have a vast knowledge of aviation is that I have flown planes irl, I have also been in other milsims in the past where I have learnt all about how to conduct raids, how to fly effectively, how to dogfight, etc and within I held a position for many months getting to know nearly everyone.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 76

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Firstly I have lots of Fivem roleplay experience (totaling 2,175 on record) where I have had time to improve my roleplay within many servers, during this I have become knowledgeable about many key subjests such as first aid, etc. Through this server, I hope to learn more about the military activities that happen within this server and be here to have a good time.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 65

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US ARMY

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: You should consider hiring me for my skills. Firstly, my extensive knowledge base, which includes a wide range of military information, can be a valuable resource for decision-making. I’m happy to be assisting in strategic planning. Secondly, I can be in the city whenever needed without any issues, ensuring constant support during critical operations and emergencies. Lastly, I have lots of experience (totaling 2,175 on record) where I have learned to deal with certain scenarios in different ways totaling an enjoyable time for all parties. I also have a vast knowledge of aviation being that I have flown planes irl, I have also been in other milsims in the past where I held a position for many months getting to know nearly everyone.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, about running the army, situational scenarios, transport, etc.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sence.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7: No doxxing anybody.
8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames.
13: No contesting punishments given by staff.
17: Do not ask about your whitelist application.
20: Do not disrespect those who have served/ serving.
24: Do not argue in discord channels.
31: No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): yes

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Failed to specify our Zero Tolerance Policy

Additional Comments
N/A