Ben Dundee USMC Application

What is your name?
Ben Dundee

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Jinks1111

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?
16 17 in 2 months

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
16/12/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

I’ve lived in several cities where the military had a strong presence. At one point, I was close to obtaining a command position, but I eventually decided to step down. I’ve also been involved in another military simulation, though it was unfortunately shut down. I’m confident in my ability to learn quickly and adapt to new tasks when given sufficient time. I’m particularly skilled at listening to my superiors and receiving feedback from my fellow ranks and peers. I don’t perceive rank as a hierarchy; rather, I see it as individuals fulfilling different job roles and responsibilities. I’m confident that I would collaborate effectively with anyone in any division

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

As I mentioned earlier, I held a significant position in a previous city, and I’ve gained valuable experience in handling various situations. However, I believe there is always room for improvement, and I’m committed to continuous growth, much like anyone else. I pride myself on my ability to stay attentive and focused, making me someone you can rely on in times of need, whether for assistance or just a friendly conversation. I am confident that I would make a valuable addition to any team.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Shooting Skill Team work Thinking Skills and many more

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
None

What is our Golden Rule?

Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

No Doxxing , No Racism or Bigoted / Sexist Vulgar Username , No Contesting Staff Punishments , Don’t Ask about applications
Do not Disrespect those who have served or are serving Stolen valor will be a permanent ban , Do not argue in discord channels or Chats and No mods at all

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Its all
Most of the zero Tolerance Policy is just common sense like don’t tell people to hurt themselves out or role play and other like doxxing and mod menus just don’t break the rules and just use the Golden Rule

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Great Answer on Tolerance Policy!