Avola's Form Submission

Name: Avola

Discord Name: Avola

Discord ID: Avola#5631

DOB: 12/04/06

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’m not one to make people uncomfortable, I’m typically one to exceed what is set for me and will try my best at the challenges in front of me, I have a few years of experience with milsim RP and I feel as if I can bring all the knowledge I have gained over the years and bring it over to this server. I have plenty of knowledge on both NATO and Opposing forces and I feel as if I could help out if needed.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): Error while executing JS

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I’m a very outgoing person, I love to help people and just have fun doing it. I stopped playing games for a bit and I feel as if this is a great opportunity for me to get back into the things I used to enjoy. I love the military and I want to join and my love for the military transpires over to other things such as milsim etc.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Marines

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Communication, Dedication, Basic in game skills such as driving, shooting etc.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: none

What is our Golden Rule?: common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: no doxxing, no racism, no contesting punishment, do not ask about whitelist app, no disrespect of those who have served, no arguing in dc channels, no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): what the server does not tolerate at all and will lead to your ban

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A