Avada's Staff App

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
philipavada

Discord ID

Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
LtGen Philip Avada

**Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you: **
Connor, Bosco, possibly more after the time of submitting this application.

**What is your playtime on the server? **
Six days, 22 hours, 52 minutes (as of checking today)

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)
I have been an integral part of this server for quite an extended period of time, and during my time here, I have had the privilege of ascending through the ranks of the Marine Corps. Over this duration of time, I have played a pivotal role in overhauling various systems and processes within the organization, enhancing its overall efficiency and effectiveness. As a dedicated member of the server, I am constantly attempting to do what is best for not only the Marine Corps but every branch and every faction. Within the staff team, I see an opportunity to make a meaningful impact not only on my beloved Marine Corps but also on the server as a whole, a goal I’ve consistently pursued without holding the staff position. To show my commitment further, it’s worth noting that my dedication extends beyond this server alone. In previous server experiences, I’ve undertaken similar processes and endeavors, such as establishing entirely new departments or military branches to benefit different factions and fellow members. I am dedicated to nurturing the server to the best of my abilities, focusing on supporting OPFOR and other branches. This commitment is rooted in the core principle of selflessness, which I hold dearest, and I have always focused on portraying to better my character and, ideally, those around me. My objective remains clear: to bolster the community that I have been a part of for several months. This server holds significant meaning for me, and I will continue in unwavering determination to contribute at the highest possible level. In conclusion, my history of dedicated service within this server, combined with my past experiences in other communities, has equipped me with the skills, mindset, and passion required to continue making valuable contributions. I wholeheartedly commit to elevating the Marine Corps, the server, and all its members to new heights, driven by my unwavering dedication and selflessness.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)
Once, someone told me that the world was going to roll me. However, instead of letting that happen, I hit the ground running and achieved the remarkable position of Lieutenant General within the Marine Corps in just a few short months. During my tenure, I embarked on a mission to overhaul, refine, and improve nearly every system within the Marine Corps, and the results were nothing short of spectacular. When I initially joined the United States Marine Corps on this server, it was struggling as one of the most inactive and truly just sad factions in the entire community. However, through the collective efforts of myself and my dedicated comrades, we managed to spark a truly remarkable transformation, turning the United States Marine Corps into the largest and most active faction on the server. There have been a few setbacks along the way, but I have taken the responsibility to address and rectify each one. In the process of fixing these issues and setbacks in the United States Marine Corps, I swiftly established a diving unit in just one day. I introduced a revamped training process for the Airborne Certification (which is now part of regular basic training). Looking ahead, I remain committed to my mission of continuous improvement. I am currently in the process of completely restructuring and revising the basic training procedures. This task has become all the more urgent as the command team has recognized the existing issues and challenges. These examples underscore my ability to think on my feet and tackle every issue head-on, demonstrating my unwavering determination to enhance everything I set my mind to. My track record speaks for itself, and I am dedicated to pushing the boundaries of excellence within the Marine Corps and the server as a whole.

I also have several years of staff experience across many other servers. I have risen to the ranks of Co-Owner and improved the server for the better. The biggest of these servers is an ancient one called BCDOJRP, which had an extraordinary member base of 10,000. I also was a staff member in the late, beloved server BGRP, which was also a mil-sim server. I did great work on both of these and intend to do the same on this server.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
I understand this fully and appreciate the opportunity.

Any Additional Information?
I promise to be good and do good. OORAH

Plus or Minus with amount EX: +1 or -1

+4 (Staff Referral)

Reason for plus or minus:
I have seen Avada active on the server and is putting in time especially recently. I seems to be putting in a lot of time and seems to care about the server a lot and is showing it by cleaning things up in his Faction. I think that Avada has the potential to be a successful OFSM Staff Team member.
Additional Information:
As team members know, I don’t often give out referrals so I have my reasons. Good Luck with your application Avada :slight_smile:

+4 (Staff Referral)

This man is a great asset and is very active with everything he comes across. I love his motivation towards everything he commits too and always bring the best out of anything that he is associated with. This man is a all around lifesaver at times and is just a great friend to have around period.

+1 (NPC)

I’ve seen Avada’s willingness to make the server more outreached and plotted. Especially the Murder situation and the videos and content that is posted. But generally, I’ve seen his work and actions before, and he looked like he is dedicated.

Additional Information:
I haven’t really had many direct interactions with Avada.
I got a bad taste after #### ### ##### ##### #### #### ####### ########## ### ######## ##### ##### AWOL ### ######## ## ### #### ####.

Dear Avada, I believe you and I have not gotten along very well and have run into some arguments.
All through you have done so much for the US Marine Corps.

+1

+3 (Staff Referral)

Bet my refferal was going to be worrying, but i do think your creativity with rp is amazing, to even have a rp that continues like the awol is interesting which shows you have wide view of ideas to bring. I like that, i thinks thats good traits, which you also bring effort in media which is nice to see a commodity of commitment towards the server. I see in some way when its comes to team work with your marines you may be an absolute solid guy to have with you.

Though theres the flaws, i see absolute almost zero commitment to faction command position where people expect you to set foundations for them to build on, which your foundations looks as safe as a house built with old wooden beams on a end of cliff by a ocean side during a earthquake. Your BCT was poorly built if built at all ( ur working on it i know but you had months of people be taught like this), i dont even know what mos/certs you have set up with training which don’t know if i want to know seeing the bct. Theres a stigma of a attitude with your men towards me and my soldiers which shows bad examples be unchecked as we cant even work together with some little back talk / negative comment. Why do i brings this up well this bad examples of leadership that does’t look good and staff will be a sort of leadership as people will come with you questions and judge you in everyway without a break like we dont deal with their shit too, cause guess what our shit doesnt matter when we still have to act professional and keep to the book when you rather let things out. To keep your self in check is important, and with what ive seen its look hard for me to see you going far in staff with what ive seen. But i want give the benifit of the doubt that in your change to fix things maybe you will do better with your faction and if you become staff you will put a 100% effort.

Additional Information:

Heres the fun part, this shouldn’t matter as long as your committed to becoming a staff member but i will watch you like a hawk like the rest of staff team. I will be there on yout darkest day on patrol of staff doing your job when you mess up, so i can punish you, i will be there to let you know what you messed up on no matter how small it is i will rub it in. I will not be your friend first i will be your command and if somehow you pass through your training… i will still do the same thing. I will do No more & No Less that what is required of me to get you into a decent staff member for OFSM. Good Luck!