Aubrey Linder (character name) / Broocks's Form Submission

Name: Aubrey Linder (character name) / Broocks

Discord Name: broocks

Discord ID: 869800167065399348

DOB: 05/11/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): For starters, I’ve taken great care and appreciation for constructing highly complex characters with a multitude of negative and positive attributes, which is something I don’t think many players on FiveM do to begin with. There are plenty of character ideas flowing around that most fail to recognize and utilize, but for me I like to dive in and actually stick with a character and watch that character grow and evolve, instead of hopping from character to character. Another thing I like to prioritize above all else is a gripping and exciting roleplay experience for everyone involve, instead of something unpleasant. That’s the type of roleplay I want to do— I’m capable of establishing a character with so much backstory and lore that it’s almost as if the character was ripped from the seams of real life and placed into such a scenario, and continue to grow and improve on that character, instead of playing a simple puppet, if that makes any sense.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 163

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think I should be considered on account of my determination to establish compelling, gripping characters and scenarios that are sought when the definition of good roleplay is questioned. I’m a sucker for paying attention to the littlest of things, and thus I think that would result in a better experience for those who find themselves interacting with me. Anything I mentioned in the answer to the question above this should also be thought of when wondering whether or not to consider me for the server.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 86

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, I agree with all terms and policies stated within OFS’ general guidelines.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: United States Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: - Remarkable leadership

• Effective strategy
  • Vigor that will improve morale amongst all
  • The ability to adhere to my surroundings regardless of pressing matters

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I do, I am fully aware of all of the Marine Corps’ traditions and the culture surrounding it, not to mention a basic understanding of its structure and the batallions/forces within.

What is our Golden Rule?: To use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. Doxxing is not allowed.
8. No bigotry of any sorts.
13. Staff have the final say, respect their decisions.
17. Do not make any inquiries regarding the status of your whitelist application.
20. Do not disrespect current/former armed servicemen and women. Stolen valor is not allowed.
24. Keep it civil within Discord.
31. Using mod menus is prohibited.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): To threaten someone outside of RP; to advertise any other FiveM community; to use offensive slurs IC or OOC; to doxx an entity; to use banned word(s); to blackmail; to ERP; to use mod menu(s); to combat log all fall under the zero tolerance policy. To break one of these rules will result in an instant ban from OFS without warning and/or clarification.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A