Ash, whitelist app

What is your name?
Ash

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
ash.5034

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
9-22-2004

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am different in a few different ways. I have experience in many forms of RP and ive been in many servers. I have experience with police, civilian, military, and more formes of rp. I enjoy making in depth scenes and events within the server so I can make everyones experience better. I also enjoy making my character likeable and unique so he is set apart from everyone else. I want everyone to know who my character is in a positive light.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me because I can make the server a better place. With my experience and people skills I can create a good enviornment around me. I will create good events and contibute to them in the server. I can also set an example for others within the server and make everyone want to be better.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring my experience and skills to the faction.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
None

What is our Golden Rule?
Common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No racism, bigoted sexist vulgar users
No contesting punishment
dont ask about whitelist
dont disrespect active duty or veterans, stolen valor is perma
dont argue in discord
no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Rule breakers may be banned at any time regardless of contact.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

You did well for most part but the reason I denied is because of the what are our General Server Rules question, you didn’t know all of them and missed 2 of them that was expected to be in the answer.

Additional Comments
N/A