Aron Davis's Form Submission

Name: Aron Davis

Discord Name: 2faded4yhu

Discord ID: 836425505816444929

DOB: 06/01/08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): my shooting skills are on point. I’ve spent hours practicing my aim, so you can count on me to have your back in intense combat situations. My comms game is strong too. I know how to communicate effectively and keep a cool head under pressure, which is essential for coordinating with the team. On top of that, I’ve got a solid knowledge of milsim servers and military stuff in real life. I’ve done my homework, researched military procedures, and studied the equipment. So, you can trust me to bring realism to our roleplay.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I am a dedicated and passionate gamer with a deep appreciation for milsim and roleplaying. I have spent countless hours perfecting my skills and immersing myself in the world of military simulations. I understand the importance of teamwork, communication, and adhering to the rules and protocols of a milsim environment.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can be a good rifle man or good sniper, i can communicate with ground troops or airsupport

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
No contesting punishments given By Staff
Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): ZTP is the use of mod menus, racism hard r, stolen valor

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A