Armani Staff App

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
periodt8305

Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
A R M A N I

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:

Williams

Qui

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Check your play time by doing “/playtime” while in game.

What is your playtime in the server?

N/A hours were lost due to server reconstruction

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 150 Words)

My reason for wanting to join the staff is that I believe it’s time for me to progress in server and see how far I can go in server. I have three main reasons on why I truly want to join the staff team 1. I really enjoy the RP and scenery in server having the ability to basically create my own scenarios for not just me but others in server 2. Again touching on the the fact that i’ve been in server for a while i thinks its time for me to move up and help assist in whatever way i can to benefit the server and its players 3. THE PEOPLE I really enjoy the people here in server . Being able to laugh,troll and share some good memories with people on the server is what I really enjoy and I want to be able to maintain that fun environment by helping maintain rules, regulate RP, etc.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 150 Words)

What I think makes me qualified is my experience within the server and my ability to communicate with people to get more in depth with my two qualities is that in order to try and enforce rules and regulate RP’s u should have experience within the server knowing some of its in and outs getting familiar with the layout of the server and also knowing its Owner,Admin,staff ,etc. My next ability that I think makes me qualified is my ability to communicate. As of now I believe most of the server knows me by now and I know most by name some may know as a troll that always on server goofing around in VC or game but I believe that’s what some people find enjoyable and makes them want to join in game and play or they may hate LOL but either way I see that as a great skill/ability to have is communication with others.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
yes
Do you understand that applications remain open for 14 days and if your application does not meet the vote requirements it will be automatically denied?
yes
NOTE: If you believe your application was not reviewed by staff - Open a ticket so that we can address it directly.

Any additional information you want to provide?