António Manuel Miranda's Form Submission

Name: António Manuel Miranda

Discord Name: marc07351

Discord ID: marc0

DOB: 27/03/2000

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): My grandfather serving in Portugal’s military during the 70s and it inspires me to immerse myself in this milsim games, aiming to capture the essence of his era. Playing these games allows me to delve into the experiences he might have had, offering a glimpse into the challenges and realities of his time. It’s a way for me to honor his service and gain a deeper understanding of the historical context surrounding his military duties.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 75

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think you should consider me because I love playing these types of games and I will play with 100 per cent of realism!I will try to bring some friends and help the server getting popular in Portugal. I will take this serious and it will be a honor playing this game if I get accept of course!

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 58

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Organization, loyalty, professionalism and strength.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4-No advertising other Five servers
9-No drama / spreading rumors
11-No chat spam
13-No contesting punishments given by Staff
23-No Faction Bashing
32-You must adhere to the Discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4-Do not contest Staff Punishments
6-Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11-No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13-No breaking vehicle limits
20-No using RPGs to kill ground troops
25-You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. For example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR. These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with RPGs. the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If there is a violation of any of the Zero Tolerance Rules, the team may ban you immediately, without warning. Breaking these rules can harm the community. Punishments under the Zero Tolerance Rules are applied without exception.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, Sir!

Claims experience and good understanding of the rules, accepted.