Anthony Haitsma's Form Submission

Name: Anthony Haitsma

Discord Name: Anthony

Discord ID: 809054294807412746

DOB: 22-10-2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I always try to think in roleplay. What is the best decision based on rp. Try to do things as realistiq as possible. And not just wanting to kill everyone i see. I don’t have a lot of experience but i know what i am doing. And i can learn fast. I have a lot of knowlodge in aviation. I can be active for atleast 2 to 3 days a week. i hope this is enough information for you.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): As i said above. I always try to do things as realistiq as possible. And i am active for 2 to 3 days a week. (minimum) Depends on school and work. I have knowlodge in Aviation. And a lot of experience in flying. I know it isn’t open atm. But when it is open again i would like to join the air force.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 64

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can’t bring a lot of skills to the faction as this is my first time appling for USMC. But i will try my best to learn a lot. And i know some basic things such as the NATO Alphabet. And i have USAR and USAF. Experience.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: Rule 7: No Doxing
Rule 8: No Racism Sexism Bigoted Etc. Names in discord/Steam and in game.
Rule 13: No Contesting Punisments by staff
Rule 17: Do not ask for whitelist approval
Rule 20: Do not disrespect those who serverd/are Serving. Stolen Valor = Pban
Rule 24: Do not Argue in discord chats/channels
Rule 31: No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Zero tolerance. Easy as that no other option,

Approval Decision:

Approved

Reason for Approval:

The applicant satisfactorily fulfilled the specified criteria, demonstrating a strong understanding of the requirements and providing accurate and well-structured answers.

Additional Comments:

Congratulations! Your application has been approved. We appreciate the clarity and completeness of your responses. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Welcome aboard!