Andre's Form Submission

Name: andre

Discord Name: tbvandres

Discord ID: 887701945157042247

DOB: 02/14/09

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): In my own personal opinion i believe i myself am different from the others trying to be whitelisted, i stand out from the others in a way in a unusual way, my intelligence and amazing outstanding skills that i hold make me really different than others. i personally should be looked at differently from others in a nice good orderly way. and i hope you can see me as a different person than others

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 75

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): in my personal opinion i believe you should consider letting my join OFSMILSIM with my amazing tactics skills and outstanding performance out in the field i believe i should be considered to become whitelisted, the skills i can provide will make a great use out in deployment for roleplay needs any many more.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 53

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring my amazing leadership and communication with teammates and companion’s, Problem Solving, Team Work. Calm Under Pressure

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4:no advertising other fivem servers
9:No drama
11:no chat spam
13:No contesting punishments given by staff
23:No faction bashing
32:you must adhere to discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4:Do not contest staff punishments
6:tanks cannot use main cannon on ground troops unless the troopers are armed with explosive devices.
11:no sniping airplane pilots while airborne.
13:No breaking vehicle limits.
20:No using rpgs to kill group troops.
25:Maintain realistic loadout a usual trooper would be able to carry.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): if any of the zero tolerance policy rules are broken, staff members will not hesitate to ban you without a warning or heads up due to them already being a zero tolerance.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I agree with them.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A