Alfie cruise's whitelist application

What is your name?
Alfie Cruise

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Alfie cruise#6802

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2008-03-25

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
what makes me different is that I’ve looked at real world military tactics, procedures, outfits, equipment and operations I have good teamwork and listening skills, I listen to orders but am not afraid to state my own suggestions if I feel like there is a better way at doing an operation, I’ve been looking for a good community of people that have the same interest in the military that I do and develop skills that I can use later in my life and in future roleplays.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
you should consider me because I’m a respectful person who has a basic understanding of military tactics and procedures I make sure my teammates and everyone else playing is having a good time playing and try my absolute best to be as realistic as possible
and have been looking for a game and community that have the same interest in the military that I do.
Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yes I do

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
U.S army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
the skills I could bring to the factions are
good teamwork, listening and I’m good at following instructions

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?
must have common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7 = no doxing anyone
8 = no racism, bigoted, sexist, vulgar usernames
13 = no contesting punishments
17 = do not ask when your application will be accepted
20 = do not disrespect veterans or people currently serving
24 = do not argue in discord channels/ chat
31 = no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
be respectful to all players, don’t do anything illegal in real life and don’t do anything that compromises or ruins the fun of everyone else

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A