Alex wood's Form Submission

Name: Alex wood

Discord Name: Instinctzman

Discord ID: 585900021937995786

DOB: 05/15/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am ready to learn new things or tactics that I didn’t know before. I also am able to spend most of my week and weekend on the server since I am mostly free after school. I follow rules and do not intentionally break them and if I do break a rule I might of forgotten it or never read it but that should rarely happen since I read the rules. I also follow directions given to me. I am a trustful person and do not lie.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 91

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I am good at shooting as well as driving and flying. I get along with people very well so it would be easy for me to get along with my teammates. I am good at communication so I can give good call outs on if I see a enemy or if there is a trap set up somewhere.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 59

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: I am applying for US marine corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring a good pilot to the faction I am applying for. I am also a good shooter so I can be a good gunner, infantry, or tanker.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: none

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: Rule 7 is “no doxxing anyone” Rule 8 is “no racist/ bigoted/ sexist / vulgar usernames” Rule 13 is " no contesting punishments from staff" Rule 17 is “Do not ask when your whitelist app will be accepted” Rule 20 is "do not disrespect those who have / are serving Rule 24 is “do no argue in discord channels/chats” Rule 31 is “absolutely no mod menus”.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If a zero tolerance rule is broken then the person who broke it can be banned by staff without warning

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A