Alex Cruz's Form Submission

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Name: Alex Cruz

Discord Name: sl6mpss#6090

Discord ID: 948424143358009374

DOB: 03/13/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different is that I hold my self to higher standard and show professional and respect for others regardless of who they are what they stand for I have a large knowledge of military background regarding all branches of the US military. Im looking forward to showing my set of skills to this military roleplay server and creating diverse roleplays for others toe experience. I push my self to become the greater person of what I am to succeed in high expectations.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have a very good knowledge background regarding military experience. I mainly specialize in rotary aviation in the US army. I have very exceptional and outstanding skills flying helicopters in Gta 5. Performing previous extractions, air support, medvacs, etc.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Army 160th SOAR

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Professionalism, Respect, Dignity, Discipline, Loyalty.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, Aviation Rotary

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxxing, No racism, No contesting punishments, Do not ask for white application approval, do not disrespect or argue.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): You will get banned if you break them without notice.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

You did well for the majority of with able to provide enough for the first question but when it came to the second you was 11 words under which i would have a-o-k if you had filled all the rules question.

Additional Comments
Please try again when you have update yourself on the rules and take your time on the application.