Aleksander Ivanov's Form Submission

Name: Aleksander Ivanov

Discord Name: balls232312

Discord ID: 1048479742048874536

DOB: 1-11-2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum):
What makes me different is that I’m really good at what I do, and I don’t put up with people being rude. I can follow directions no matter who gives them, and I stick to my beliefs. Also, I pay attention and do all the things I’m supposed to with a good work ethic. I’m involved in activities, showing how committed I am, and I stay loyal to the servers I’m part of. I care more about following the rules of the server than keeping friendships if they’re doing something against the rules.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 92

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Why should we consider you? Well, I have unwavering professionalism in all things I would be doing. Not to mention I have an amazing work ethic if you give me a task I will give it my all unless it is something not good. Also, I’m very active I’m available from Sunday to Saturday unless something is going on. Coming to an end I am very good at OPFOR roleplay on fivem so don’t worry about me doing something bad or stupid.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 82

What faction are you applying for?: RU

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Professionlism, Work Ethic, Loyalty and lots of activity

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No advertising fivem servers, No drama, No Spam, No arguing punishments and username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: No Combat Logging, Tanks cannot use the main cannon on troops, No sniping airplane pilots, No breaking vehicle limits, No RPG on troops and a realistic loadout.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No adult content and leaking personal information

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Accepted

Zero Tolerance Policy definition is a bit iffy, but has a good understanding of the rules and claims to be active for the most part.