Aiden's new staff app

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
AidenRippl#2539

Discord ID

Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
Matthew DeLuca

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:
Connor
Chris

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Please ask a staff member to check your playtime either in game, via a staff call or by opening a support ticket. If you do not supply this information, your application will be instantly denied.

What is your playtime in the server?
48.2 hours

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)
I want to join the staff team because I have seen personally seen too many people break server rules and don’t know when it is not messing around time, and I strive to help these people learn and know the rules. I also would like to join the OFSM staff team in light of the fact that I want to help the server show a good reputation for the public and new people that would like to be a part of the community. I like to face many challenges that can be a part of this job. I can multi-task in many ways and I’m good at it. I have a long temper so when people try to argue or get mad I can de-escalate situations in many ways that can calm everyone in a situation. I like to be faced with a lot of hard challenges, which will extend myself in many ways and will be helpful. I have years of military simulation experience and staff experience for a little over 2 years, and that will give me a good standing of where everything works. I put myself to a standard to show a great example of myself for other people to act and follow all the rules so they show other people to follow the rules for everyone from old to new existing members for everyone. I strive to support people in their decisions if they are good and they are bad I will steer them toward the rules for in the future they don’t break them. I have a good standing with the community and everyone and anyone within. I also have a good understanding of all faction’s rules and ROE so I can understand and answer any questions anyone has to throw my way in a fast and orderly manner. I can communicate with everyone in this great server in a lot of ways, and my education can help me in very many ways also because I do know some Spanish, and that can help if someone needs things translated and everyone can help my growing adventure.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)
What makes me qualified to be a part of the Operation Freedom Storm Milsim staff team is that I like to understand everyone’s situations or both sides of a story, so everyone that plays can have a better understanding of rules and improvement of role play. It is important sometimes to hear another side or perspective on stories in all ways, I have effort and dedication to all sorts of projects, purposes, and goals along the way. I can make fast and smart decisions that are the right decisions for any situation and any sort of time. I can handle many situations. I have a long temper so when people try to argue or get mad I can de-escalate situations in many ways that can calm everyone in a situation. I know the rules in the server, and I can enforce these rules in a good manner to help people and show them the right way to do things. Another reason that makes me qualified is that I have been staffed in other v-menu’s and economy servers and have always had a good reputation for everyone to know how to follow the rules in a respectful manner of the server and the people in the server. I like to gain knowledge from many people that are willing to show and I listen to what they have to say. Some other things that make me qualified for the staff positions are that I can remain calm under stressful situations and help in so many ways it’s amazing to help with anything. I also like to learn and give important knowledge to many people to learn and teach myself and other people. I can also help in events that anyone needs help with, ill be there to help to better things. Lastly, I want to put a positive impact on the server and server staff.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
Yes

Any Additional Information?
No

+1.5

I see a lot of heart in him no quit ever. I think that commitment will go far as long as you practice on your abilities to stay Calm, mature, and neutral mindset no matter how hard it may be to do so.

2 Likes