Aiden Smith's Stafff App

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Fruitninja07
Discord ID

Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
Aiden Smith

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:
C. Kyle
Rantz

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Please ask a staff member to check your playtime either in game, via a staff call or by opening a support ticket. If you do not supply this information, your application will be instantly denied.

What is your playtime in the server?
4 days, 13 hours, 24 minutes

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)
I want to join the I have seen personally seen too many people break server rules, and I strive to help these people learn and know the rules. I also would like to join the OFSM staff team in light of the fact that I have years of military simulation experience and staff experience for a little over 2 years, and that will give me a good standing of where everything works. I have a long temper so when people try to argue or get mad I can de-escalate situations in many ways that can calm everyone in a situation. I like to be faced with many challenges, which will extend myself in many ways and will be helpful. I put myself to a standard to show a great example of myself for other people to act and follow all the rules so they show other people to follow the rules for everyone from old to new people for everyone. I strive to support people in their decisions if they are good and they are bad I will steer them toward the rules for in the future they don’t break them. I can communicate with people in many ways, and my education can help me in many ways also because I do know some Spanish, and that can help if someone needs things translated and people can help my growing adventure. I want to help the server show a good reputation for the public and new people that would like to be a part of the community. I like to face many challenges that can be a part of this job. I have a good standing with the community and people within. I also have a good understanding of all faction’s rules and ROE so I can understand and answer any questions anyone has. I can multi-task in many ways and I’m good at it. Another reason i would be a staff team member is because i have a neutral standing with everyone e in the server.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)
What makes me qualified to be a part of the Operation Freedom Storm Milsim staff team is that I can handle many situations. I can communicate with everyone in many ways, and my education can help me in many ways also because I do know some Spanish, and that can help if someone needs things translated and everyone can help my growing adventure. It is important sometimes to hear another side or perspective on stories in all ways, I have effort and dedication to all sorts of projects, purposes, and goals along the way. Some other things that make me qualified for the staff positions are that I can remain calm under stressful situations and help in so many ways it’s amazing to help with anything. I can make fast and smart decisions that are the right decisions for many situations and any sort of time. I another reason is i like to learn and give important knowledge to countless people to learn and teach myself and other people. I can help in events that people need help with, ill be there to help to better things. Lastly, I want to put a positive impact on the server and server staff. I have a long temper so when people try to argue or get mad I can de-escalate situations in many ways that can calm everyone in a situation. I know the rules in the server, and I can enforce these rules in a good manner to help people and show them the right way to do things. Another reason that makes me qualified is that I have been staffed in other v-menu’s and economy servers and have always had a good reputation for everyone to know how to follow the rules in a respectful manner of the server and the people in the server. I like to gain knowledge from numerous people and I listen to what they have to say. I do like to understand people’s situations or both sides of a story, so everyone can have a better understanding of rules and improvement of role play.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team?
Yes

Any Additional Information?
No

Good Afternoon
+1 Staff referral

Aiden, I still think you need some time on this server before becoming staff on this server but that does not mean all your skills will not go unnoticed in this application. You have been a great Ru general over the last week and have shown that you can get the job done! Also, you are always a happy person!!!

Plus or Minus with amount EX: +1 or -1

+6 (Executive Staff Referral)

Reason for plus or minus:
I don’t see any issues with him, he has been a neutral person in rp. Never had much of a problem i think seeing his commitment into becoming a staff a plus in wanting to be a committed member in OFSM. Keeping your temper in check and remaining neutral to only decide on facts is key importantance to being a staff member in OFSM. You will find that is up to you on you decision of punishment vary on what punishment are allowed for wrong doing as you may decide for a verbal warning or another punishments that is listed, this means sometimes it may need you to be stern but reasonable, sometimes you may have to give the harsh punishment. I happy to hear you are able to control yourself which makes plus & that you been a good member since you been here. I will say that spanish doesn’t mean shit, doesnt matter its english or highway here, as in ours rules as you know we require everyone to use and understand English.
As long as you are able to deal with a lot at once and keep a calm and neutral mind you should be fine on our staff team. For all this i stated is the reason i think he deserves a chance at becoming a staff member.

Additional Information:
Heres the fun part, this shouldn’t matter as long as your committed to becoming a staff member but i will watch you like a hawk like the rest of staff team. I will be there on yout darkest day on patrol of staff doing your job when you mess up, so i can punish you, i will be there to let you know what you messed up on no matter how small it is i will rub it in. I will not be your friend first i will be your command and if somehow you pass through your training… i will still do the same thing. I will No more & No Less that what is required of me to get you into a decent staff member for OFSM. Good Luck!

-2 Executive Staff Reveral

There have been many times since Aiden has been in OFSM that I have seen him argue in chat with other players instead of simply opening a ticket. I think Aiden needs to work on being more professional before considering joining the Staff team

Thank you for your feedback i know that is a problem i do tend to do and i’m working on it currently.

+1 Staff referral

I think he still needs some more time on the server especially since you quit the server last time when your app did not get accepted. I also think you need to take situations that happen in game to a ticket instead of arguing in game chat.

Yes, i thank you for the comment, just so you know i asked Kyle to deny my app last time, and there is more to when i left last time. But overall thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately your application has sat here without further replies from staff. I would advise taking some time to play the server more and get to know the staff a little better and try again. I think you can do good as a staff member on OFSM but as others have said they would like to see you more active.