Adam Marsh's Form Submission

Name: Adam Marsh

Discord Name: marshyy23

Discord ID: 818245788664070205

DOB: 03/26/2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): There are plenty of things that make me different from other applicants, one thing that makes me different from others is my fivem experience, I’ve been playing FIVEM for about 3-4 years and i have lots of law enforcement and civ experience. I specialize in Law Enforcement as I have been LEO in every server I’ve been it, I believe I have mastered LEO. I am hoping my LEO experience can partially transfer over to here so i can have a slight advantage over new applicants.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 87

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because of my experience and knowledge when it comes to RP, I believe I have very good knowledge and experience when it comes to RP and LEO RP. Another reason you should consider me is because of my quick decision making and my ability to help out my team in many ways.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 57

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: There are many skills i can bring to the faction im joining. Some things i can bring to the table are my experience, decision making, knowledge, trust building, and FiveM combat skills.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): none

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: Rule 4 is - no advertising other fivem servers
Rule 9 is - no drama or spreading rumors
Rule 11 is - no chat spamming
Rule 13 is - do not contest punishments given by staff
Rule 23 is - no faction bashing
Rule 32 is - you must follow the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Rule 4 is - do not contest staff punishments
Rule 6 is - tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the ground troops are armed with explosives
Rule 11 is - no sniping airplane pilots while their airborne (only heli pilots)
Rule 13 is - No breaking vehicle limits
Rule 20 is - No using rpgs to kill ground troups
Rule 25 is - you must use a realistic loadout and respect the weight of the weapons you have on you.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): They are a set of rules used to keep the players safe from anyone else trying to mess with them irl. If Zero Tolerance Rules are broken, it will very likely result in a perm ban.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A