About the whitelist app

Continuing the discussion from How to: Create Topics and Apply on Operation Freedom Storm:

What is your name? Daniel but I prefer Raven instead

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Daniel…m3

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 784700954485850132

How old are you? 15 almost 16

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 01/01/2008 so 1 january 2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) I believe that what sets me apart from other candidates is my ability to remain calm under pressure and make quick, informed decisions in high-stress situations. I am also a skilled marksman and have a keen eye for detail, which I believe would make me an asset to any sniper team.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) you should consider me because

: I believe that my top skills and qualities as a sniper would be my attention to detail, discipline, and ability to remain calm under pressure. I have a strong work ethic and am always striving to improve my skills and knowledge. I understand the importance of teamwork and would work effectively with others to achieve a common goal. I am also able to make quick, accurate decisions in high-pressure situations.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Russian federation, PMC Soviet raiders.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? Marksmen skills, and medic.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: The Russian military is one of the largest and most powerful in the world. It is made up of several branches, including the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Strategic Missile Forces. The military is under the control of the Russian Ministry of Defense, which is headed by the Minister of Defense.

What is our Golden Rule? Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

7 : No doxxing anyone

8: No Racism, Bigoted, Sexist, Vulgar, Usernames

10: no using banned words like N word R slur

13: No contesting punishments given By Staff dont aruge in game or OOC

14: No blackmailing

17: dont ask about your whitelist app

20: dont disrespect people who have server/serving

21: dont disrespect the dead

24: dont aruge in discord chats

28: Absolutelty no ERP

31: NO MOD MENUS

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I Do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) No mod menus, No disrespect, no doxxing membership or leadership

Accepted Or Denied?
Denied.

Reason for Approval or Denial?
Low Effort upon questions and did not meet word count.