A. Carver's Form Submission

Name: A. Carver

Discord Name: shade22212232

Discord ID: 737784855345102859

DOB: 9/6/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): ome things that make me different are that I have great communication skills and I have a great work ethic. I love to meet new people and talk to people. I also make sure that I listen and pay attention to things that are important. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 110

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Some reasons that you should consider me is that I know all of the server rules and I know to follow them. I also have about 5 years of military experience. I am very professional and I have a great work ethic. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing. I am very friendly so I love to meet new people and work with people. I have great leadership skills as well so I am able to be a higher rank once I am qualified to become one.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yES

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Russian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Good Aim
Piloting Skills
Communication Skills

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Slight knowledge.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. You can only take other factions’ vehicles as a last resort
8. You can only attempt to steal unattended enemy factions’ vehicles

1. No breaking vehicle limits
    Vehicles limits are found.

2. If you are killed you may respawn your vehicle without waiting.
    If your vehicle is destroyed or stolen, you must wait 10 minutes before
    spawning another

3. No using RPGs to kill ground troops
    (RPGs/heavy munitions should be used on vehicles not people.
    This isn’t GTA Online)

4. You must RP everything, you must always RP at every chance you get. Failure to do this will lead to FRP or NITRP. Zancudo is not a no-rp-zone. The only exclusion to this is if you are attending a training.|

5. Absolutely No Mod Menus
    (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule Obviously)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): A list of rules that are taken seriously and if broken can lead to severe punishment.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Provided the wrong rules when asked for rules from the “General Server Rules”

Additional Comments
N/A