121 whitelist me now?

What is your name? Roman

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) william.clark56

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 659553648774217748

How old are you? 16

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY) 03/04/07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am the ideal candidate for your FiveM server due to my extensive experience in role-playing communities, a deep understanding of server rules, and a commitment to immersive gameplay. I possess strong communication skills, ensuring seamless interaction with fellow players. My creativity and adaptability make me a valuable asset for engaging storylines and events. Additionally, my dedication to fostering a positive and inclusive community aligns with the server’s values. Overall, I bring a wealth of experience, enthusiasm, and a genuine passion for enhancing the FiveM server experience.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

Selecting me for your FiveM military server ensures a committed and disciplined player. My knowledge of military tactics, protocols, and equipment enhances the realism of the gameplay. My collaborative nature promotes effective teamwork, contributing to a dynamic and engaging environment. I bring a genuine passion for military simulation, enriching the overall experience for all participants on the server.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord)
NATO
What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
my military knowledge in roleplaying

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE)
NONE
What is our Golden Rule?
common sense
What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?
Look in rules i ant writing all that i have read all of them ,but ant puting in here
What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?
again ,Look in rules i ant writing all that i have read all of them ,but ant puting in here
What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Can’t copy anyways , but it is no war crimes
Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? yes

DENIED

You may still reapply to OFSM at any time.

Inconsistencies with language, leading to suspicion on the use of AI and rules have not been properly listed.